Please see below for our updated terms, conditions, general policies and guidelines.
Accurate Effective Bailiffs Ltd. and its affilated companies authorize you to view materials at this web site only for your use. You may not modify the materials at this site in any way, nor may you reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of the company. The materials at this site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any of the materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
By accessing the the Accurate Effective Bailiffs Ltd. (“AE”) Website, each user (“User”) agrees to the following:
- User agrees that he/she will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the By accessing the AE Website, each user (“User”) agrees to the following: web site, nor will he/she decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise unlawfully use or reduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets or other proprietary information contained in the AE website. User agrees not to run any programs that are not displayed at the AE website.
- Although AE takes many precautions against infection, User assumes the risk that the AE website may contain computer viruses that could be introduced to User’s computer if User downloads any information.
- Although AE monitors the information in its website, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While AE makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information at the AE website, AE makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- The AE website is for information purposes only. The information available through the website is the property of AE or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the web site may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. No information, materials, images or data contained herein may otherwise be reproduced by any User, except in compliance with applicable copyright laws.
- The AE website contains hyperlinks that will let you accAE other sites on the internet. These sites are not under the control of AE. AE does not endorse any of these sites. AE assumes no responsibility or liability for any obscene, defamatory or other illegal material that may reside in any other world wide web site accAEed through AE’s website, nor does AE make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- AE assumes no liability for the use by any party of any information provided by User in using the AE website.
- AE does not warrant that the operations will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does AE make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from the AE website.
- AE does not permit its systems to receive unsolicited commercial email of any sort. Users who send UCE to any domain owned by AE, or any related business venture within AE’s scope of businAE, implicitly and patently agrees to permit the AE administrators to forward any such mail to third-party entities, such as system administrators, abuse departments, abuse.net, spamcop.net, or any other reporting agencies, as AE, in their sole discretion, sees fit. Further, user agrees to relinquish any copyright to such mail, for reporting purposes.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
This site is Copyright © 2022 Accurate Effective Bailiffs Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, in any place, shape, or form, without the prior written permission of Accurate Effective Bailiffs Ltd., or it’s webmaster. Any copying of the information on this site is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
You can contact our Privacy Officer for further information:
6139 Trapp Avenue
Accurate Effective Bailiffs
We are committed to insuring that every client’s account has been managed to a logical conclusion in a timely and cost effective manner.
We will remain one of the top performing Bailiff Companies in Canada and will continue our successful relationships with companies such as yours.
You can come by and visit us at our location:
6139 Trapp Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM - 5:00PM